Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a new mouse...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Logitech mice are nearly always excellent.

My Optical iFell is great and the Mouseman Dual Optical is probably the greatest mouse ever ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I have the Logitech MX-300 myself and its bloody great. As I'm left handed I cant go for one of those funky ergonomic ones. Never seen one specifically for the left handed individual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Cheers lads

add this one to the list of possibles...

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?action=info&p=8598&t=00&l=1&AvdID=1&CatID=18&GrpID=1&s=pl

Don't really wanna go over 30-35 quid, 'cos theres the €11 delivery to be added... €50 just seems too much for that thing I use all the time but never notice :]

Nowhere in Dublin sells them cheaper no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yeah man id go for that first one the black logi tech looks cooler anyway!

I hate to recomend M$ anytime but they do make great mice. If you seen in around the same price or even a little dearer go for an M£/M€ one me says!

Advertisement