Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WAP on Sharp GX-10

• 07-01-2003 11:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know how you can stop and clear the text on the Sharp GX-10 wap browser. For example if I enter my mobile phone number to check my vodafone mail and then use someone elses number it will give a dropdown list from which I can choose the number. Anyone know how to get the handset to stop storing the information in the phone?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

im in the same boat..its wreckin my head i wanna clear temporary internet files but there is none. i tried clearin the cache and stuff but to no use:(

please help mobile wizz's

cart

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭kevinmcc

does anyone even a helpline number for Sharp mobile?

Advertisement