Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are Esat Up To?

Options
  • 08-01-2003 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

ok well lately i have being noticign when connecting with IOL No Limits, i find more and more often i'm coming up with an ip address of 213.202.xx.xx.

Usually its 194.165.xx.xx. Are Esat moving us to some british servers or something? Just wondering

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭santalives

check with ripewww.ripe.net/ripencc/pub-services/db/whois/whois.html to see who the range says it is with, it may be that they have gotten a new range of ip's

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

http://www.ripe.net/perl/whois?form_type=simple&full_query_string=&searchtext=213.202.128.0

Doing a search from 213.202.0.0 all the way up youll see that esat are assigned 213.202.128.0 --> 213.202.191.255.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

donaloconnor - did you notice Esat are sending netsmart bills out in pounds sterling? omg.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

British Telecom do own esat remember..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Originally posted by eth0_
    donaloconnor - did you notice Esat are sending netsmart bills out in pounds sterling? omg.

Is it sterling on its own? As I'm pretty sure they'd be obliged by law to have Euro pricing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭donaloconnor

Ok thanx, well ignore the part i was on bout british servers, i was tired :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

You guys are nuts. I was taking the p1ss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭donaloconnor

Well I knew that but.....
    Kali didn't lol

o well...the new ip range only gives 1 error in the network status rather than 3 usually + it is miles faster. Its more like Eircom speed now, and well thats still crap but for ireland its the best

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

eth0_ stop trolling so much ppl might think your not nice.

Ro.

Advertisement