Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perfect Dark

Options
  • 16-07-2000 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

can someone please tell me how to access the "duel" extra level. i have gotten a silver in every weapon in the firing range when all thats supposed to be required is a bronze. and yes i am sure i have ALL the guns possible.

dot
    also
    Mapfinger

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Soon oh so very soon it will be mine. Oh yes , it will. And when it is...I imagine I'll be pretty ****ing chuffed biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Oh may I suggest you pay a visit to your local newsagent where you will find several new magazines designed to help you with Perfect Dark.
    I myself picked up the official one for when I get stumped trying to get all the secret options and such. No I am not being lame. I will only use it once I have beaten Perfect Dark which will be mine ... soon ... very ... soon.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

its okay i got it, i just had to get the golden magnum. if anyone else needs it, the easy way is to disarm trent(nsa boss) after you rescue the president on the crash site level. his weapons is the lx-magnum and if u disarm it you have it in multiplayer and the firing range.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

God damn you ppl , too much talking about this bloody thing has made me want it now.
    Bugger , must leave work early and pick up a copy.
    It better be good single player cos i tried multi..... or heads will be kicked.

Advertisement