Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At the other end of the spectrum... Tokyo Broadband

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

Originally posted by MDR
    ... very enlightened stuff ....
    I mean it! There are MUCH better things we can do than feel sorry for the 'attitudes' found in Ireland. That's just a recursive algorithm that'll waste all of our time.

Just look at those guys trying to set up omnis and extend IBB's reach, just because it can be done and it's a hell of a lot better than anything eircom and esat are offering and seemingly plan to offer.
    Sorry if I sound like I'm stoned or something to you, but I like what's going on and I'd like to see people getting their hopes up rather than down. :)

zynaps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

I wasn't being sarcastic you twit ... it was very enlightened stuff IMHO ....

Why so defensive ... ?

I always get defensive when I'm supposed to be in school and not! ;)

Whoops!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

I always get defensive when I'm supposed to be in school and not!

I usually find it helps your LC grades, when you turn up occassionally .... :D

You know, maybe you're onto something! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

/me waves the magial on-topic wand about.

This is a great thread actually, lets keep it that way huh ?:)

Advertisement