Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cookie help

• 08-01-2003 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭

im trying to move from internet explorer 6 over to phoenix or mozilla. the only thing holding me back is having to put back in all the my login stuffs and cookie files.

is there any programme that takes internet explorer cookie files and brings them into mozilla or phoenix?

dw

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

A cookie is just a text file so you should be able to Copy and Paste them between the IE folder and the one Phoenix uses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

yeah, but my (small) problem is that i will need to go and enter in my login details for all the website and forums etc. that i visit (prolly a few dozen) back into phoenix/mozilla. basically im too lazy. i should probably do something about the laziness.

dw

Advertisement