Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L32.dll ??

Options
  • 08-01-2003 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a HP3820 that stopped printing on a win98se system.

Tried reinstalling the driver from disk but an error pops up saying that HPZPIN05.exe is linked to a missing kernel L32.Dll
    the installation stops and comes up with an illegal operation message.

Anyone know what this L32.Dll is? I know it's a dynamic link library, just looking for what hardware/software uses it. A fuji digital camera perhaps?

thanks

ps. tried a google but all sites that reference it are in chinese and nothing on the fuji or HP websites.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Are you sure that it shouln't read:
    HPZPIN05.exe is linked to a missing kernel32.Dll ??

Kernel32.dll is a key MS OS file... Maybe yours has become currupted? Try replacing this, and your HPZPIN05.exe file.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

nope definitely kernel L32.dll , if it weren't in caps I would have thought it was i32.dll (a library for starting an app when windows starts) but alas and alack it is not. :(

Advertisement