Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Master of Magic under Win98

Options
  • 24-07-2000 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

ok, i know this game is ancient, but i had a yen to play it there recently. however, if i load my quicksave game that goes straight in it works ok - but if i try to start a new game i get a 'Not enough memory, you must have 583k free' error message.

I've fiddled with settings, no joy. Anyone know how to get this bugger working??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Buy a 486 smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

Maybe the saved game is taking up all the free memory available for use ?????

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Did you try rebooting in dos mode? Make a boot disk with all unnecessary crap taken out of the autoexec.bat and config.sys.

Advertisement