Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American McGee's Alice

Options
  • 25-07-2000 11:10am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has this been released yet?

Looks good - but it's third person mad.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The website's alice.ea.com.

Electronic Arts are publishing it.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Personally I cannot see what everyone is getting so excited about. It looks kind of dull. What is the interesting stuff that I must have missed? Its a Quake 3 engined game which employs a twisted take on the Alice in Wonderland story.
    You can pick up weapons like mallets and stuff and I really do not see whats so good about it confused.gif

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

[This message has been edited by ThunderingMike (edited 25-07-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Hey lo :7)

Unfortunately no not yet dya know what the name of the developers?
    I forgot I have sh1t memory. If only i could buy a hard disk for my head then I wouldn't have to expand my mind the old fashioned way

Advertisement