Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Linkin Park Manufactured ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I still say Placebo were a decent band.
    I'm not too fond of their latter output, but their first album was class.

They're a simple band.
    And it doesn't have to take a great message to make a great song.

Opeth are the kings though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Placebo are exactly the same as the others.

You are an idiot , no offence .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Linkin Park: It doesn't matter whether they are or not. What they are in fact is sh*t, and that's what really matters! End of discussion!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 CRONIC ARSE

Also Chester bennington is a big n'sync styled loser. The record company obviously picked him because he would appeal to those boyband kids who spend millions every year on tat. Which brings us to the reason Hybrid Theory were ok with the record companys interference: Money. If they were any other decent band they would have told the company to go fuck themselves, but they were sellouts and they made loads and loads of money and now they don't care how shit their music is, as long as they remain millionaires. [/B][/QUOTE]

I FUCHIN AGREE WITH NAPALM DEATH DUDE. MONEY GRABIN **** WITHS. ID CLASS THEM AS A MOCKERY TO ROCK.DO THEY EVEN WRITE THERE SONGS.....................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

The question was are Linkin Park manufactured?
    The answer is YES.
    They admit that they went through auditions, interviews, etc. to form the band.

• Advertisement
Advertisement