Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Byuing games in Dublin

Options
  • 20-07-2000 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Is there any webshop for dublin?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

If it's games you want there's a couple of OK places in town.
    Electronic Boutique have a shop on Henry Street and Game has one on Grafton Street.

There's also Games World (mostly consoles) and some of the bigger music department stores have games too (e.g. Virgin and HMV)

As for Webshop - not sure what you mean...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Gamezone beside connolly station for imports and cheaps deals, and a laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭OmiOmi

well.. I've been to those.. And they are pretty good... but the thing is that i've a mac and a PC.. I'll buy Diablo2 for my pc today. But I dont think they have mac games in this stores. I wanna play LAN at my place... And I need Diablo2 for mac. And I hate to order from outpost and such stuff... I was wondering if Ireland has a webshop for games.. Or even better... do you know anyone that sell mac games? :homer:

hmmmm Is Gamezone bad?
    Why the laugh i mean....

They are REALLY cheap

Nah , gamezones cool , i know the guy who owns it and they sell cheaper games than most places , they get in imports and sell PC, altho i dunno if they sell mac.

Always have a laugh, and theres always some sorta game turned on to have a go of, and my ps2 if you go there on saturdays smile.gif

• Advertisement

Thats really cool... You bought a PS2 from japan? or what?Any good? Having probs with the anti-aliasing?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I thought the PS2 anti-aliasing stuff's been sorted?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

it is... But the old games look like **** cause the fix wasnt out for that..
    but Metal Gear Solid2 is going to OOOOOWWWWN

Why in gods name are ppl still harping on about this, no one complained about anti aliasing with the psx and the N64 was doing it so it wasnt exactly a hardware issue.
    Its yet another whine ppl who are wishing for sony to fail are using.

Point of the matter is that unless you're looking damn hard and focusing where the "jaggies" are , you can't see a thing.
    I never noticed said jaggies on RR5 until i actually stopped the car and looked at the surrounding.
    And for all the talk of them in tekken, its damn hard to find em!

I'm still playing games on my pc without anti aliasing cos i dont want it , it blurrs all the details , it kills your fps.
    Nvidia dont even 'officially' support it even tho they do if you get me.

Seems to have sprung up from somewhere anyway but i'd just like to point out , that it makes NO difference to the game whatsoever, small tiny bit to the looks and only if you're a pedantic fu>k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Nitro-G

Next Level www.nextlevelcomputergames.com have quite a good selection, especially older games, but their site is down at the moment. If your looking for anything in particular email lb4games@indigo.ie

They are based in Cork and I have found them pretty good especially for games that have sold out in shops or that few have any more.

Jamie www.irishplayer.com

• Advertisement

bugs
    Cool. First time I hear that. I only heard that it looks like ****. But you are right.. I think =D

Advertisement