Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

watercooling.de

Options
  • 09-01-2003 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭

can someone point out where the watercooling kits in watercooling.de because I don't have the time. and also some help in what I need for watercooling

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

what are you doing that you dont have the time to spend 20 mins of one day looking through a few websites

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

I found this page in about 10 seconds :confused:
    http://www.watercooling.de/catalog/default.php?cPath=1_6
    and if you want info on watercooling, do what I did and do a search on the HW/Tweaking board like this

Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

If you don't have time to look at a webpage on watercooling, then you won't have time to set up watercooling, nor overclock.

Put some effort into it...

If you want the easy way out, there are external watercooling kits that you can hook up very easily. The normal watercooling/modding sites have them listed, like overclockershideout.com and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

Any reccomendations from that site ? And Im a stink'n newb to watercooling.. anything I should watch out for ?

Advertisement