Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel Versus Capcom II...

Options
  • 28-07-2000 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Maaaaad! This game is a little bright to say the least. It looks very nice though. Its on DC for those of you that do not know and there are 50 fighters and loads of options. Definately the deepest fighter I have ever seen as regards modes of play and character traits.

I just do not get Capcoms fascination with American comic books... but I like it biggrin.gif

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

All i can say is "insanity" , played this a good while ago on import and i had no idea what was going on during the super's or anything for that matter.
    They've gone way overboard on massive attacks and for a die hard SF'er like meself its pretty annoying , i'd advise you wait and buy street fighter 3 : 2nd or 3rd strike for proper SF action.

NB. Spiderman blows monkeys

Advertisement