Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Independent Kitten

Options
  • 09-01-2003 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

The kittens do a cover version of Destiny's Child.

F**kin' funny stuff! As the site says ...: "If Destiny's Child were kittens from Northern England, this is what they would sound like"!

... Sure, the only thing lower than the production quality is the sound quality but your girlfriend will think it is the cutest thing ever.

http://www.rathergood.com/independent_woman/

THROW YOUR HANDS UP AT MEEEEEE!...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

lol, aint it cute, the wee orange kitty on the xylophone is so cute :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭jscully

As a cat owner, that is one of the funniest things I have seen in years! Brilliant!!!!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

thats better than the origional

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

thats great. very funny, and not a bad cover either

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Heavily influenced by Mark and Lard.... :) Nowt better than a load of lads from Lancashire having a fag and a pint of mild.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

http://www.rathergood.com/vines/

my sides are still killing me after this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭McGintyMcGoo

That Kitten site is excellent!!!:D :D:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Has anyone noticed some ads on Sky (I think they're self promotions ones) that ripped the whole idea off using puppies instead of kittens?

Made me cross :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Kharn
    Has anyone noticed some ads on Sky (I think they're self promotions ones) that ripped the whole idea off using puppies instead of kittens?

Made me cross :mad:

It was an ad for a newspaper as far as I remember. Had the a tagline like: "its amazing what will hold people's attention these days..."

BTW, the kittens also perform Led Zeppelin!

http://www.rathergood.com/vikings/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

has anyone seen that terrible music show on late on fridays on channel 4. they use the kittens for their ads.

the white stripes one still rules them all with led zepplin a close second though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Lawnkiller

teh kittens RoX0R!

I was kinda pissed off at the rip-off ads. I want that cover by Elbow - if anybody knows where it is(on a record - I think they deserve my money), please let me know.

thnx

Advertisement