Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metroid Prime

Options
  • 09-01-2003 2:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

Has anyone played it? or know when its exactly when its out cause all i can find is a vague march/april date. iv read a few reviews and they all claim its easily one of the best games ever, its such a pity that well have to wait an extra 6 months after the americans to play it :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

well you've been busy posting new threads tonite havn't you? :P
    I don't have a clue wen it's out but on the matter of gamecube have you played Capcom vs SNK 2? it would b deadly if it weren't for the crappiness of the gamecube joypad(the D-pad is tiny and out of reach) What do you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭^CwAzY^

It's out in march, in the mean time play the gba version it's ace.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Originally posted by StarScream
    Has anyone played it? or know when its exactly when its out cause all i can find is a vague march/april date. iv read a few reviews and they all claim its easily one of the best games ever, its such a pity that well have to wait an extra 6 months after the americans to play it :(

just look a couple of threads down you will find the answer there

Advertisement