Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what has the government done? v FRIACO

Options
  • 09-01-2003 5:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭

I hate to get political about all this because i'm not the political type, but what is the attitude towards the introduction/forcing of FRIACO amongst the masses? I personally believe that the more input/critisism of the current policies, the more the government will respond to the demand. Believe it or not, the Minister is very well aware of this website and it is an influential factor of the decisions made to try to apease the people... so to speak ;)

So speak out your comments, critisisms, compliments and commendments, because they will all hopefully make a difference to the enforcement and speed of the introduction of FRIACO in Ireland.

Should we give our support to the efforts done to try to enforce FRIACO or should we condemn it as the same old sheet rehashed. Hopefully this may sway opinions to the majority and help the government see what the residential opinion is... Always helpful are we. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

I agree with this. I also believe that the government should be more vocal on the issue and that people should comment on this forum more about government policy and how it impacts on the user.

Related to this, the deadline for comments on the governments policy direction to ComReg is today.

Draft Policy Direction is here.

Comments should be sent to joanne.mccormack@dcmnr.gov.ie .

Whilst some may say that these won't be listened to, you can be assured that Eircom. Esat et al will be responding.

Advertisement