Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CdWow.IE doing games

Options
  • 09-01-2003 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

as an update on the thread cdwow doing games

the 'Irish' site now has them .. prices seem decent

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭s8n

games only seem a couple of euros cheaper, but the more worrying thing is that the price of dvds seem to have gone up by a fair few euros.

I bought xXx yesterday for 20.95 yesterday and it's 24.95 today...site revamp seems to disguise hidden price hike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

I just had a quick look for X-Box games and found them 10-15 euro cheaper than Game for full priced titles, with the option to pre-order up-and-coming titles. Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

everything for the ps2 seems to be about €7-8 or so chaper than play.com. i likes it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

No pc games? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

guys if your using cd wow use the cdwow.net its the american version of the site and it works out cheaper that using the .ie site. shipping is still free and takes the same amount of time.

also if you look hard enough there is a mastercard link for the cdwow.net site that will give you $1 off each cd or dvd, I cant remember the link but if you search google for

"cdwow mastercard" it will come up in the first two pages

tks

neo :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭s8n

is that not just the uk site, don't think theres an u.s. one

Advertisement