Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best SNES game EVER!

Options
  • 25-07-2000 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Yoshi's Story, Zelda 3, Super Metroid & the first Donky Kong Country!

The best of the best, any others?

Oh, and did anyone ever beat Super Metroid in time to see her in the bikini? I never did unfortunately (was a big thing when your about 12)

Jamie www.irishplayer.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Oh man...Give me a couple of days (I played my Snes a LOT) to check out some roms. See which one was the most fun biggrin.gif

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

hey lo :7)

My personal fave was .........Mario Kart

But then i did own a mega drive which were better imo :*0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Metroid , heh , yeah i completed it a bunch of times , got 99% items picked up and then you get to see her armor disappear and see her in a crap bikini which showed less than nothing.
    No point in really listing the best games, cos everyone has their opinion. For my 2 cents , i like killer instinct , starfox/starwing, street fighter 2, metroid ,zelda, well they're some of the ones i bought anyway

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Mario Kart and Killer Instinct - we used to have championships in college. Me and my boy Fulgore were kickin' the sh1t!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

final fantasy 5!!!
    i preferred it to 6

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Chrono Trigger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Mario Paint (hey, I was young and plus I made some really insane pictures wink.gif) or Super Punch Out. Obviosly Street fighter II is way up there but that goes with out saying. Black Hawk, Final fight 3 and Zombies Ate My Neighbours were also favourites.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

i was the first person i knew with a snes, so i had to buy the games i wanted. i had Populus, SMW, Super Soccer Champ, Zelda, Mario Kart and that was it. Zelda was probably the best, but thinking back to all the secrets and stuff in Super Mario World, its hard to say. Super Punchout was good too. btw, snes was waaaaaaay better than Megadrive i think. i never really liked donkykc that much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

Any of the Final Fantasy or Zelda series released on the system.

As well as Cannon Fodder. After all, war has never been so much fun!

Noel Brady www.game-ireland.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Nitro-G

What about Mario RPG? I played that once and I was hooked, pity I could only play it for half an hour though :/

Jamie www.irishplayer.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭NakedBibleReadingMan

2 words: Mario Kart.

It has yet to be bettered which is saying alot for a snes game wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Definately Mario Kart!

Advertisement