Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blind guardian side project?

Options
  • 09-01-2003 11:55am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.metalbite.com/interviews/blindguardian.html
    What is it? Are we talking about your new side project?

We’re not even sure if that’s a side project or we’re willing to record it under the Blind Guardian name because it’s Blind Guardian music but it doesn’t contain the metal part. Vocals are kind of story telling, very characteristic and the music is kind of classical but it’s very entertaining and very melodic. We started working on it years back during the “Nightfall in Middle-Earth” and we’ve composed 8 songs so far but that has been a second priority because we always consider Blind Guardian as more important. We feel that it’s almost the right time to release it but we need at least 4 more songs and then we have to record it and that will take a hell of a lot of time.

new demons and wizards album supposedly out this year too according to that interview ;) yaay

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Jon Schaffer is playing on that album right? I might check it out if he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Jon Schaffer plays on all Demons And Wizards albums.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah

all 1 of them ;)

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    Jon Schaffer plays on all Demons And Wizards albums.
    Yeah I know that. Does he play any of his trademark riffs from Iced Earth on it? I'm not really a fan of Blind Guardians music myself.

Advertisement