Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soul Calibur tourney

Options
  • 27-07-2000 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Gamezone are organising a soul calibur tourney for the 20th of august if they told me right , there'll be soul calibur and basically all games dreamcast and multiplayer , but mainly SC.
    I have no affiliation with the guys but it could be a bit of fun. I of course will be there with ps2 for display purposes if anyone is interested.
    I havent quized them about the exact details , i was only told they agreed on a date , so if anyone here is interested i can get the rest of the details.
    I'm sure they'll have prizes , good ones hopefully.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

hey
    can you post up the details please?

it sounds interesting.
    cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

hehe smile.gif

i 0wn with cervantes smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Check here for details tomorrow afternoon , i'm off in to ask this evening.
    The original prize was to be a free mod for your DC and a copy of shenmue , but the english release was kicked back since that was thought up, probably something like that a mod ( if you dont already have one ) and the latest import game about.

Course i intend to lounge in the corner taking on you lame SC players in tekken tag and generally being a fat bastid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

hmm. just realised I'll be getting back from australia that day.
    don't think I'll be doing too well.
    tekken tag - no problem. I'm going to be getting a lot of practise this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Ok , the gamezone soul calibur / Console games tourney is being held in conjunction with counter-con i'm told which means , lots of games and players , TV's will be rented for the day , dont know how much the charge is to enter as i'm personally free smile.gif
    Call gamezone on 8365674 and they'll sort you out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

Advertisement