Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You never cry at weddings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Beany

Cheers Polarbelly...I'll send you out the CD if you like. A chance for me to return the favour to you, for sending me "South".

Actually if anyone here wants a free 4 track Obsolete CD just send a mail to obsolete_music@hotmail.com with your address details, and we'll send it on.

We still have to do the cover so it may be a few weeks , but we'll definitely get it out to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

lads; your email address won't send. i got an instant unsent daemon msg.

and whats this?!
    no otranome link on your website...damned right its only in construction!

jive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Beany

Sorry bout that...I was short an underscore...the proper address is obsolete_music@hotmail.com (I corrected the last post, if anyone's confused!)

Alternatively, just send me a private message with your address details, and I'll put you on the list.

Advertisement