Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish travelling wrestling show?

• 09-01-2003 6:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, was wondering if anyone could help me. Theres an Irish wrestling show coming to Tipperary Town in Febuary and I dont know wtat thery are called and i dont know what they are like. Anyone heard of them, I enjoy WWE and hope it would be that kind of a show... ANY info would be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

are they claiming to be bringing WWE superstars with them, or is it an actual wrestling show

if posters or whatever are claiming to "see your WWE favourites", do not go, repeat dont, as this show is a complete waste of time and money.

Bombidol will back me up on this one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Heres the beef.. Orig Williams is the number one promoter of Shlte wrestling (Tributes) in Ireland BUT,..... WWE have put a halt on him promotiing tribute shows so hes going to come back over with a "Real" Show :rolleyes: Expect nothing but crap, all he will do it use the wrestlers he used on the tribute tours except he wont dress em up or use the theme music.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Oh yepee tribute shows in my county yepee gotta go. Nice to see a fellow tipp person here.

Advertisement