Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl got some tech stuff next week!

• 09-01-2003 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

Ok for those intresed LIdl are selling some intresting tech stuff next week.
    On Monday they have a nice looking Disc mad for 40 yoyos with all the accesories for using it in the car! I cant rember any other of the specs on it!

They also have on thursday a 17" tft screen for 499 yoyos. I dont know if they are much use for gaming so I dont plan to get one but if any one gets one of these let us know that you think, they may be no good at all, but i am curious. For that matter i dont even know if that is cheap. It refresh rate is from 55 to 75Hz and can go up to 1024 by 1268 res. Its 2.6 cm thick. And its made by tagra same make as the 19" crt monitors they had a while back and those ones were nice!

Oh and i dont work for Lidl in case any one was wondering about the monitor.

Advertisement