Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Da2 Venue - New Site

Options
  • 09-01-2003 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

http://www.da2live.com/

Hey everyone,

Just to announce the launch of da2live.com - the new site for the live music venue.

Do check it out, let us know what you think....

Da2:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

well i was there to see Zaphoid last week and you lot really f****d them over. You took their soundtest time out of their play time so they only got 3 songs. Plus you kept their amp and got two "mates" over to keep an eye on it. Then they said they would call the police and you backed off. They were only kids. Thats pretty pathetic Da2. Get a life.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Oh by the way they wont be going anywhere near that place again. And if its happenes to any other of the bands i know the Guards will be called.
    Be warned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Ouch, that doesn't sound very nice! What say you, Da2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Little Wing

Ok so your gona be put off by one bands experience in a venue?
    Bull**** man, All bands have a bad gig / night from time to time and exagerate situtations that occured on the night.

Personally I have been involved with the venue on numerous occasions and have had zero , and I mean zero issues with the place.

Dont get put off by one experience, Give it a shot and see if yourself,
    And If it goes bad for ya, So be it Ill raise my hand and admit im wrong, Give it a chance dont be so narrow minded!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Muppet Monarchy

Even a perfunctory search of this, and other forums will reveal that this is not the first time people have had a problem with that venue. It's probably best to be aware, y'know?

• Advertisement
Advertisement