Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Wrestlers mentioned in Total Wrestling Mag

• 10-01-2003 12:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hello,
    I bought TW a few days ago but I like to save it for work on Saturday but I decided to have a quick flip through it and I noticed something

On Page 14 it just mentions quick results of the NWA 54th show which had Aj Styles wrestling on it and irish lad Paul Tracey but didn't mention anything about Fergal Devitt who I believe was wrestling. There was also a pic featuring the irish lads.

On page 84 it is surprising to see Paul (3rd) and Fergal (4th) higher on the NWA UK rankins than stars like Majik.

I hope these lads do well as with NWA UK's tv deal it could help them acclaim some sort of glory.

Paul and Fergal are wrestling this saturday I believe in Cork.

More info on NWA UK then check out www.hammerlock-wrestling.com

Advertisement