Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get my dialup to remember the password

Options
  • 10-01-2003 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Just got a pc for the house so it has been a while since I have had to mess around with connection settings on the pc.When I am setting up my dial up connection the part for getting it remember the password is greyed out.It connects fine but it is just a pain having to punch it in everytime,I am using win-98
    Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭crazyasafox

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

if it a free package and your ISP is Eircom you dont need a password

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭crazyasafox

So if the username/password means nothing whats to stop people checking your email?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

you dont need a password to dial up as you are just calling a local pop when you are moved to 1892 number you will have to put in your password in the case of email you must insert the correct password to access the mail

• Advertisement
Advertisement