Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What IS this song?

Options
  • 10-01-2003 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Really, really obvious - it's never off Phantom but I've never caught the name or artist, and Google can't find the lyrics.

First line 'If this gets ugly..' - sounds like a girl but as the song goes on you realise it's a bloke.

Chorus ' I let somebody get under my skin..'

If I've got the words wrong, take it easy on me, my oul' ears ain't what they used to be.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Morn

I don't know but I was wondering that too - I did hear who it was by once but I forget now... grr.

I'm maybe 80% sure it's an irish unsigned artist which'd be backed up by not having lyrics findable on google...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Sounds like the words to a blotooth song to me.... can't think nof which one though....
    i'm sure some one else could fill you on on the song name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

It's Turin Brakes -- Long Distance.

A fine song from Olly & Gale. & they're not Irish, they're English. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭saintgaz

Thanks a million Cherry. Have a cyber-pint on me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

Not a problem. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement