Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deus Ex - just buy it!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

different kind of game to counter strike.
    this is not an online game and therefor not a team game.
    its not a sneak around and shoot game, its a erm.. sneak around and shoot game with disabling of electrnic cameras, switches etc and lockpicking and eating soya food and drinking beer, and shooting guys with tranq darts and then running away while the chadse you and then fall over asleep.
    like i said completely different game.
    i also didnt know it was based on the unreal engine. the one nice thing ive noticed about the unreal engine is that theres not much a frame rate drop between going from 800x600 to higher resolutions. and it looks nice. did i say it wasnt much like counter strike.

im rtambling amnt i?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

lol - the quartermaster won't give me any ammo cos I'm killing too many people biggrin.gif

If you don't have the game or havn't finished New York u prolly shouldn't read on....

I passed the bit in the statue without killing anyone - just dropping two guards with tranquilisers and they call me a pussy. Then I'm carrying two pistols, a shotgun, 3 LAMs, a flame thrower, a machine gun, a snipers rifle and a light anti-tank missile and they call me a pussy when I won't take the crappy tear-gas grenades off them! You just can't please some people! biggrin.gif

I pulled my gun in the bar, and the barmaid and the pilot started shooting at me. If I killed the pilot - would I have been able to complete the mission?

This game is a head-wrecker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Nitro-G

I agree, its brilliant and headwrecking! I count it as an RPG though, and not a shooter

Jamie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

For those who are interested GI's review is now up at http://www.game-ireland.com/reviews/pc/a-e/deusex.html.

Noel Brady www.game-ireland.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Jelvon

I have a question fro those who play the game -- nsf or unatco?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Nitro-G

NSF!

And Noel please stop posting links to everything and everything, I dont do it, Dev doesn't do it, and its really annoying. I am also going to stop posting Irish Player as a link because I think people will just get p!ssed off.

Jamie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

Jamie,

If you look above there was a request for a review link.

I posted the Thief links as people are generally interested about that series of games on this board. After all, there was plenty of discussion when Looking Glass closed so I thought people might want news of the sequel.

And finally, I posted the GBC links as someone was asking what GBC games were good and I thought they could find out that information at GI's review page.

Noel Brady www.game-ireland.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Just finished it - magnificent stuff smile.gif and some interesting choices for the endings too.....

Advertisement