Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IWW tape

• 10-01-2003 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Just a quick question regarding the IWW video available in the shop on the quays. I missed the show and I was wondering if anybody had seen the show/video and could let me know if the matches were any good. I could do with a bit of variety to my tape collection!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Jimmy Joe Joe

My apologies. I hadn’t seen that there was already a thread about this subject. Consider me a moron.My apologies. I hadn’t seen that there was already a thread about this subject. Consider me a moron.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 kenner

Yes... Yes you are a moron. Jackass! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Kenner, you are new here and everything, WELCOME and all, but keep the Insulting under raps Pls. It ruins it for all of us, k?

This isnt a warning, a treath or anything... its jsust kinda irratating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 kenner

Ah its cool man. He's like my best mate and stuff. Its all in good jest. :-)

Advertisement