Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Frasier

• 10-01-2003 1:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

Anyone see the new series of Frasier on Mon? First of all its a disgrace that channel four pushed it to Mon night instead of Friday, but a disappointing start to the series, the first ep was ok but the second I was so nonplussed by. I recently bought USA Today and 24 is the number 1 show in the US at the moment, they said that the acting in Frasier is better than the writing and it showed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Im a huge fan of the show, but ive managed to miss the first of this new series so far.

I did think that the daphne and niles storyline would spell the end for the series as it looses an enourmous amount of Unresolved Sexual Tension because of it. If they move on to Frasier and Roz, i wont be impressed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I've been a big fan of the show since it started, haven't seen the new eps yet due to lack of C4.

It must be on its last legs by now - the Daphne and Niles thing finally happening is like Lois Lane finally (and permanently as opposed to superman 2) finding out who Superman is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

I hope this is the last series nothing worse than seeing producers and actors flog a dead horse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I'm a big fan. I don't think the first to episodes were that bad. I know that this is John Mahoney's (Martin's) last season so i doubt that it will continue after his departure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The move to Mondays nearly threw me, lucky I caught a C4 trailer.
    I thought both episodes were good, only Frasier would spend 20 mins sat in his car to make point which did'nt need making! The "on air" ending was a cliche classic.

Mike.

• Advertisement
Advertisement