Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zelda to get a bonus disc, but what disc?

Options
  • 10-01-2003 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

That prat gosen is at it again

“We have not yet decided what will be on our disc,” said David Gosen.

??:confused: ??

what the fcuk?

if they don't release, im not buying it,

okay i'll buy it - finish it, sell my cube and get an xbox :rolleyes:

anyway a pic to keep the pissed off european fans happy

windwaker.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭^CwAzY^

I don't know whats up with the cartoon-ness of the new zelda ?
    It just doesn't feel right. I heard on the grapevine that there will be past releases of old zelda games on the disc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

damn my sister and damn the cookies.,

yes that was me in disguise,. she forgot to log out,

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Originally posted by ^CwAzY^
    I don't know whats up with the cartoon-ness of the new zelda ?
    It just doesn't feel right. I heard on the grapevine that there will be past releases of old zelda games on the disc.
    I think it looks fantastic and fresh. Go to http://cube.ign.com and download some movies of it in action. It looks gorgeous....

- Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

according to digi on teletext, zelda in japan got 2 bonus zelda games, orcania of time, and the version started for the add-on for the n64

graphics look funny alright

i have about 10 vids on my compy, and when i see it running, i must be watching a different game or something,

cause when i see this game in action, i drool

:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The game looks lovely when it's moving.

When we preorder the game do you pre-order form somewhere like Smyths (not game:D ) or from Nintendo to get the disc?

from gamesdomain

ZELDA BONUS DISC CONFIRMED FOR EUROPE
    REPORTED BY Corey Brotherson
    Nintendo of Europe has finally confirmed that Europe will be getting the hotly contested bonus disc when Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker arrives this May.

Although no details have been announced as to whether the disc, which will contain high resolution versions of Ocarina of Time and Ura Zelda (known as Master Quest in the US), will also have movies of forthcoming Gamecube and Game Boy Advance games, the news will be welcome to those fearing Europe would once again get a raw deal from the Big N.

More information will be available on the run up to the game's May 3 release.

:D:D yeesssssss

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Fantastic news. ;)
    Nice one.

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

:D:D :cool: :D:D

...so what's the strory, do you have to pre-order to get the bonus disc?

i dunno,, but im placing my order in a few shops , just is case one of them doesn't deliver the goods ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

"Zelda cell animation, better than sex"

-Jimeatsmenu

Advertisement