Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Marantz ?

Options
  • 10-01-2003 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere thats sell marantz equipment apart from richersounds
    I'm looking for the 4000 amp but it has been replaced with a 4200 model which also has a 50% price increase.
    Me thinks somewhere still may have old stock

Any ideas???

Thanks
    Dec

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

This the PM4000? Thats been replaced for well over a year if not closer to two now iirc so its gonna be difficult to track down.
    Theres a home entertainment/electronics store on Dawson st. (can't for the life of me remember its name) that may be able to help though, they used to stock marantz amps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Sorry, ye the PM4000
    I know they had it on sale up to at least 3 months ago in RS but that also could have been old stock

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Maybe you should try looking at some of the Brit. retailers with websites that advertise in the back of What HiFi.
    If I can find a copy handy, I'll post up some URLs later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Did you try and ring the other Richer Sounds stores in Ireland?
    As you said they do tend to hold onto things for a while till they're sold, and since they buy so much to start with they can sometimes last quite a while (I've seen them selling brand new speakers that were made in 97 before)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

have you tried eBay ?
    another good site is the homecinemachoice one that has a forum but watch out because some of the moderators are nasty little people - great users though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Joey Ramone

Audio Vision in Galway do Marantz.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Audio Vision in Galway do Marantz

their damn good 2 but a bit more expensive than richersounds.

Advertisement