Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 8210 Infrared cover

• 10-01-2003 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Okay, this will more than likely sound like a bizarre request, but i've recently obtained a mint 8210 mobile, however the infrared cover is lost.. Do you know anywhere where i could get spare infrared covers, or is this not possible :|

8210dismantle29.jpg

that's the bastid` i'm looking for.

regards,

simon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

my bro lost his too, so it was insured and he sent it off and they replaced it, as far as i can remember it was 10 euro or something for the little thing.Urs doesnt happen to have insurance on it? Ud prolly have to send it to a Nokia repair centre or something id guess, hope it works out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭noog

I actually found what i was looking for, You can buy an entire rear chassis including the infrared cover for a mere 14.99 new

8210_chassis.jpg

need a torq screwdriver now :|

Advertisement