Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Residential broadband in Swords

Options
  • 10-01-2003 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

I dont suppose anyone has heard anything about residential broadband in the Swords area.
    Are there any plans for it, or will they just ignore swords.
    Eircom feel free to answer this .. lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭ando

I'm pretty sure the swords exchange is Dsl ready

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 BanjoDanjo

Thats good to hear,
    but will it be included in Eircoms Home packeage.
    I called Esat and they said that they have no plans for swords, but i might be able to get their business version of adsl.

I would have thought if its enabled for business it should also be enabled for residential use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Originally posted by BanjoDanjo
    Thats good to hear,
    but will it be included in Eircoms Home packeage.
    I called Esat and they said that they have no plans for swords, but i might be able to get their business version of adsl.
    If the exchange is upgraded then you can probably get their 'solo' package for 107 euros provided you pass the line test.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

We have enough traffic round here without everyone posting asking whether they have some form of broadband in thier area.

Theres an faq for this sort of thing and a nets/comms forum. And a broadband forum :)

(sorry to pick on you banjo, but i wanna nip this in the bud :) )

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement