Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

r-type dx

Options
  • 17-08-2000 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

okay the recent talk of gameboy games inspired me to dig mine out and buy r-type dx for it.
    problem is i can't fukken figure out how to kill the boss at the end of lvl 2 in r-type one (colour ver.).
    help is appreciated. smile.gif

Yossarian Lives

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

I suggest checking out www.gamefaqs.com. It has walkthroughs and suchlike for nearly every game released.

Noel Brady www.game-ireland.com

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Which baddie is that?
    I played R-Type till my fingers bled but that could be said of a lot of games smile.gif

I'll help if you can refresh my memory.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

it's okay, i went to gamefaqs and got the answer. i never would have thought of it, but...them were da days of rock hard game design smile.gif

Yossarian Lives

Advertisement