Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Guitarists Here?

Options
  • 10-01-2003 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

We (ellentic) are looking for a guitarist, we have a full set, have more material to work on and we've gigged before.. We're (presently) a 3-piece, consisting of a singer/guitarist, bassist & drummer.
    We're all 16 and living in Tallaght, but we rehearse in Kross Studios, Crumlin.....

Ideally, we'd want someone who:
    - is aged between 16 - 18 (or very close..)
    - is living close to the Tallaght area
    - Listens to Queens Of The Stone Age, Alice In Chains, Tool, or stuff similar to it..
    - is a capable musician (ie. good rhythm, knows how to make up a decent riff etc. etc.)
    - is dedicated, hard working and open minded... nobody likes a wanker.....
    - has the relevant equipment........ obviously

If you're interested, e-mail: ellentic@hotmail.com

If you're not.. Thanks for reading, but don't post some ****e.... Like I said, nobody likes a wanker.

Thanks,
    Gary.

http://www.ellentic.cjb.net
    ellentic@hotmail.com

[Tool - Hooker With A Penis]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Morn

Gosh 16... that makes me feel old. I was in my first band when I was 16... we weren't very good.
    Shaved my head tho for a Michael Stipe kinda vibe... (he was dead cool back then).

And now I'm too old to join Ellentic... ah dear... the world has passed me by. Good luck with it lads I hope you find someone young and bright-eyed to help you take the world by storm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ellentic

Michael Stipe... Cool....?

Heh, I like you.. You're funny.....

Thanx for the kind words.......

Gary
    http://www.ellentic.cjb.net

[Tool - Sober]

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭irokie

i play guitar, but i'm so wrong for ellentic. probably. i live on the wrong side of the city...
    but hey there all ye guitar folks.

i love playing guitar it's great. i just thought i'd share that with all of you.

if anyone's looking for an
    - 18y/o rhythm/lead (if i must...)
    - living in castleknock
    - gigging experience
    - gig-ready rig
    - influenced by 'tallica, smashing pumpkins, green day and much more!
    - own songs written (lyrics not included)

email irokie@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ellentic

Good luck...

So....... Anyone interested...?

Didn't think so........

[Raging Speedhorn - Mandan]

Advertisement