Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameboy request

Options
  • 11-08-2000 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any gameboys going cheap? I'd really love one... for bus journeys and stuff, not for pokemon. No. No way. Sh1t no. Who told you that?
    Anyone else got a tetris game for the gameboy they'd be willing to sell?

It is so lonely here in my indecipherable tower of speech impedimency

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Nitro-G

I think I have one floating around at home that I dont use any more, I'll stick up a post or email you when I get home from work and tell you if I find it.

Jamie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

You should make sure you get a colour one for all the new games.

And don't knock Pokemon, forget Pikachu and all that crap and the games are very good.

Check out http://www.game-ireland.com/reviews/gameboy/index.html for the latest reviews.

Noel Brady www.game-ireland.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 igu32

Dont bother with an OldBoy, GameBoy Advance will be out this December in Japan so get one imported from Games Exchange, Talbot St.

You're better of with a GBA because they can play all previous GB & GBC games plus the new 32-bit GBA games.

Eoin,

Before you start going on about the GBA, please remember that a): he probably wants it now. b) He wants a CHEAP gameboy, not the £150 upwards GBA, hell you can get a brand new GBC for about £70.

Can you please read the posts before you go off claiming to be the almighty and slating what everyone is saying?

Jaysus

Jamie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

i bought a new gbc for my friend and now i want to link our gbs together for tetris and pokemon. so i guess i need a 2nd hand gbc pretty fast. gbs wont network with gbcs, will they?

• Advertisement

if i was playing black and white tetris, could i link a color gameboy with an older version?

I need that question answered. Anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Game Exchange , hhahahah that place sells books and crappy old games , you're about 50 feet wrong , gamezone does the imports.
    Dunno how the gameboy survived this long i have a neo geo pocket and it kicks seven shades of sh1te outta it, can't believe they pulled it , god damn it.

Just go into a games shop and ask for a multilink cable, which is basically the normal cable with both the large GB and the smaller GBC connections on each end. Cost you under a tenner.

Jamie

so i could link a gameboy color with an old gameboy. that is untypically customer friendly for a computer product

• Advertisement

Yes, you can link the old and new game boys. Im still rummaging around for a game boy, I know there is one in good nick somewhere here, I think my sister may have borrowed it to go to mayo, so I'll get it off her when she is back

Jamie

Advertisement