Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man Utd v W.B.A.

• 11-01-2003 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Great game - it's 1-1 at the moment.

Kourmas made a great run and launched it into the bottom right corner. Then Man Utd restarted, Beckham got the ball and crossed it into Van Nistelrooy for the equaliser. All that within a minute.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Can WBA cause another upset in the title race?

Cant see it happening unless Utd fock up big time!!!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

CIg Smoke Man - You are WBA fan?? If you are you must be the first I'd say

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

oopss there we got another

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭The Cigarette Smoking Man

2-1 to Man U now, nice cross in from Keane to Scholes. Difficult cross for Keane too, he just saved it as the ball was at the line.

Originally posted by yop
    CIg Smoke Man - You are WBA fan?? If you are you must be the first I'd say

No, I'm a Liverpool man and if the pool are doing crap I revert to my other old favourite Spurs :)

• Advertisement

So u are now a spurs fan! :p

Are u watching this

BTW for anyone with a motorised satellite dish, this game is free on 15w - 10996 V 7110. It's also on Canal Plus Blauw.

Edit - yep I'm watching it on Canal Plus. And there's nothing wrong with being a spurs fan :p The pool are just going through their usual Christmas patch.

foker! me wants one of those!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Originally posted by The Cigarette Smoking Man

Edit - yep I'm watching it on Canal Plus. And there's nothing wrong with being a spurs fan :p The pool are just going through their usual Christmas patch.

I agree those Merseysiders always drag out MXmas as long as possible;)

3-1 to Man U - it's all over now.

• Advertisement

Thought we might slip up here, still in the hunt...... Dustaz we coming to get you boy......:p

Advertisement