Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Footage of AC130 Gunship

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

madness, makes it look like a computer game. madness...

i presume that is special forces or something talking every now and then..

dw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

An american would say it was like shooting fish in a barrel

What the hell were the two fellas in the background shouting ?? sounded like "2" and "3" every time a bomb went off ...

And just a tad off-topic ... I thought that those AC130's had ENORMOUS machine guns/cannons that basically did all that the bombs did ..but much much faster ... but i was wrong ... see ...this ... those 105 mm jobbies are big..

Just did a google and you can see the guns etc sticking out the side in this photo

Scary scary machines

Advertisement