Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manakin, Excellent gig

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Dan a.k.a. Chada was CUT TO THE BONE! by darkillion.

You can take your 2 stars, shove them between your legs, and waddle back to the cs board! MUHA pwned!

MUHAHAHAHAHA 2 stars. WRATHAGE DAN!

"The sword of damacles swings ever lower to your unaware head!" MUAHAHAHHAHAH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

You post too much Roger!! If that is your real name, "Tin Tin the Austrian Folk Hero"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

Firstly, how could he have cut me off when he has no idea wat im talkin about (its called a private joke), adn secondly u r soo proud of ure damn 2 stars that u unjustly 4got 2 mention how u got them: i mean 5 posts in a row on north boards liek u bloody spammer! take away his stars admin, tbh wat a n00b u r jim :p

"I BONGOS!, OF THE HOUSE BONGOS! OF THE CLAN BONGOS! ADDRESS CHADA! OF TEH CHADA HOUSE! AND THE SMIRKING BIRD HE HAS FOR AN AVATAR!"

I remove my two stars,..... WHICH SUDDENLY TURN INTO DEADLY NINJA, POINTY DEATH STAR FLINGY THINGS! I fire them at dan! with my elite snowball throwing arm!. They pin dan against the wall, where i proceed to allow little children to kick him the balls (like in jackass) except, ill be charging £2 a kick! Muah!pWNED

yes i am indeed TinTin the austrain folk hero! (lmao, imagine teh teacher callin that out in teh register!)

Plus he didnt even have to know what you were talking about to cut you off, he just did because YOU WERE SPAMMING!

• Advertisement

hmmm yus, id like 2 refer you a drug abuse helpline jim, if u have any more problems with ure tourettes i can advise a gud shrink 4 u.. all das best and i wish u a speedy recovery!

remember jim! U booze u loose...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

STERILE FISH!!! :D ahem! *cough* lol, yea, grreat set, and gud luck to all teh feeble attempts at bands which our school hosts! and as for connor, am i the only one who finds him incredibly irratating while at the same time he doesnt actually do that much? mayb its jst the hair/image of him? mayb its that he follows phado like a lost puppy and hangs on his everyy word like a monkey hands from a branch:confused: lol, watever reason it is, its elusive, and its irratating! lol, dont take it offensively man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

jeffers lost his mobile during smells like teen spirit at the glenavon yesterday. anyone who finds it, return please.

it was funny whilst lousy since he was looking for it whilst no one else gave a damn! sorry by the way jeff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭PyjamaMan

mr bongo, you like the shex yesh?

Yeah i suppose it was kinda funny darren, but i'm still depressed!! The only known remedy is your cousin :D
    Kurt Cobian killed my phone!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

and as for connor, am i the only one who finds him incredibly irratating while at the same time he doesnt actually do that much? mayb its jst the hair/image of him? mayb its that he follows phado like a lost puppy and hangs on his everyy word like a monkey hands from a branch lol, watever reason it is, its elusive, and its irratating!

thanks for putting that up for me to see, it really made my day.

lol, dont take it offensively man

i wont

lol, sorry was in a wierd mood, dont know why, just was,
    it matters not,
    its in teh past
    forget it all,
    then kiss my ass

lol, sorry

bit off topic no?
    Boards aint the place to have these arguements tbh, if u got somethin 2 say, then say it 2 their face imho. we dont want another war a la pauls deadjournal vs world saga again :p

im only ****ing about, the only thing i seem good at is pissing people off, therefore, i strive to do it loads, lol, thats not funny, i dont care, i am me, hate me if u want, i dont give a **** nemore

oi! hands off jeff! :);)

emm rite well, just pointing out its not really da place 2 stir **** about some1 u dont even kno man :/ these things are beter mentioned in real life 4 a brief moment, than posted on boards where they can viewed 4 a long time.....and i kno life's tough, but dishin out anger here aint gona help, l8rZ

u question wether i like da shex? ARE YOU A FOOL!

ok, sry dan, i really didnt mean nething by it, was jst stiring up a bit of craic, nevermind me, u know wat i have to deal with right now, and u know that it aint easy, so im sry if i lose the head at neone

OI! TERRY! SHUT YOUR FACE!

Now that terries face has been shut, we can proceed!

JESUS PLEASE MERCURY TILT CLOSE THSI ****IN THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH!!!!!!!!!!!
    Theres only so much you can say about 1 ****in gig! FECK YE'S!

twas quite good

• Advertisement

well said! (true enuff i wasnt watching much) but it sounded alrite from were i was neway!

I chorttle (1 of teh best words in the english language) at your lame ass attempts at comebacks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

we dont want another war a la pauls deadjournal vs world saga

Yeah, and I won.

As for Manakin, great gig (or so I thought when I took the time to look up from my Jack Daniels)

holy **** jim ! paul owns us all? i here's me thinkin me and u were the only boards wh0res here :p

ive heard manakin are playing curlies soon. is this true?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

No idea. As the band's roadie I should be let in on such developments.

Incidently, photos of the gig can be found at Paddy's website-

http://www.anglegrinder.homestead.com/paddy.html

Look in the gallery section. There's also photos of Padraig trying to lick my face and me carrying an injured Chada out of the hostile jungles of Monaghan during paintball. He was shot in the ass. (I shot him twice later, and I was on his team).

Sorry, rambling a bit. ;)

apparently it is confirmed, 22nd of march. i will be in attendance

yea, its a headline too, who is darkillion by the way?

He's Darren Mc Killion therefore, Darkillion! The fairy made it up so its understandable!

• Advertisement

who is darren mckillion? he go to convent or wat?

Advertisement