Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manakin, Excellent gig

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Manakin

Darren Mc Killen is a guy I'm Friendly with on msn from Draperstown who is friends with my bro. He has good taste in music (most of the time) and inspired me to create the the "etc page" that is now framed on my wall and stuck to a pile of my files. He also has two belly-buttons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

ok, i dont know him, ah well, he sounds dead on, and if mick-e likes him, then he must be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

ok...how far do u want to lick up Mick-e's hole?

as far as my toungue will reach!! lol, i just think hes a good judge of character! he knows me so he must be doing sumthing rite lol :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

STOP YOU ****TY POSTS TERRY!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

This website used to be a utopia, people would express their views on current topics in a civil and insightful manner, but since ironbrew joined, everythings gone down hill!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

i am said person. and yes, i am cool ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

This website used to be a utopia, people would express their views on current topics in a civil and insightful manner, but since ironbrew joined, everythings gone down hill!

People stil do express their views on current topics in a civil and insightful manner!

As for the rest of the words you used,because you knew i woudnt have a clue what they meant! I dont care if the website isnt a utopia and what not

As you said in skool btw...our sko0ol truely does suck...im an "inbred hick"

Ohh that hurts conor!:mad:

I could stoop to your level and slag you about your ears...but i shalnt!?!wtf!

ttyl babes byeee...lol...look your making me spammmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

Hmmm, thought this was a little interesting…
    Originally posted by “Sterile Fish”
    am i the only one who finds him incredibly irratating while at the same time he doesnt actually do that much? mayb its jst the hair/image of him? mayb its that he follows phado like a lost puppy and hangs on his everyy word like a monkey hands from a branch lol, watever reason it is, its elusive, and its irratating! lol,

ok, i dont know him, ah well, he sounds dead on, and if mick-e likes him, then he must be!

ok...how far do u want to lick up Mick-e's hole?

as far as my toungue will reach!! lol, i just think hes a good judge of character! he knows me so he must be doing sumthing rite lol

… I think the quotes speak for themselves. Oh yeah, and Terry, Learn to spell, PLEASE !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

ok lads *timeout* this is gettin heated :eek:

terry = sterile fish
    Mick-e = Manakin
    Chada= Dan
    Mr_Roger_Bongos = Jim

There you go. Now we can proceed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Please Mr Mod, for the love of God close this post and stop the spamming. Or at least ban some people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Arkan

hello pauldeehan can i stroke your silky smoothe legs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

rofl oh this gets better and better everyday :p
    hello pauldeehan can i stroke your silky smoothe legs?

dear gawd, does every1 in our skool have a boards.ie account!?

Oh yeah!! Well, only the cool guys! (and the fairy)

jeffers is gay by the way. and gets angry when his hat is stolen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

Don't block it, cos although the conversation is absolutely nothing to do with what the thread was about, everyone knows each other (more or less) and no-one is actually offending anyone (i don't think).

• Advertisement

I think the quotes speak for themselves. Oh yeah, and Terry, Learn to spell, PLEASE !
    STOP YOU ****TY POSTS TERRY!

These are stemming from a greater hate of me than most people let on, and frankly i find it both insulting and degrading that people would pretend to get on with me, even like me, when in reality they hate me becasue of the crap that has happened in the past few months.

So im using boards to tell you pretenders that i dont want or need you, if you people dont like me, just tell me, give me that final ****ing reason i need to throw me over the ****ing edge!!!

Im accusing Darkie Boy of attempting to light the powder barrel, with his light slags, which may lead to a full on explosion of hate!
    Go on mercury click that mouse, before angry words are posted, and idle threats made.

Hey terry! DO the cha cha!

DADADADADADDADADADADADADD HEY DADADADSADADADADADA HEY! CHACHA!

So are we talking, whenever "somebody" pushes you over teh edge? Are we talking columbine or more of a shoutin match?

Your Pal, Mr Roger Bongos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

We're talking a lot of bins being kicked over and a few walls being punched (classic "angry Terry" behaviour)

yes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

What intelligent conversation

Well actually, its is quite an

intelligent conversation

because you see, terry behaviour is one of teh most complex studies known to the human world. The behaviour patterns especially speak for themselves, e.g.

(in a david attenborough type voice)

9.a.m. - Here we are in the habitat of a number of strange creatures. They all seem to gather round one focal point, which brings warmth and reassurance to the group. The creatures include a terryunpredictabalus, a danmcannposter/spam man ;) , a pauldeehanlikeshismoviesandothercomictvastious, and a jimdoesalotoftalkingandstrechingduetohissorelegious. All with very different behavioural patterns. Ah! A warning siren, and the group disperses.

11.a.m - The group has relocated for similar heat provision. The saem creatures are present. terryunpredictabalus seems to be standing over to one side, in a dark corner with some type of device attached to his hand, but im sure he's only checking that its still on ;). danmcannposter/spam man seems to be communicating the skillz (or lack of them) of a group known only as in-flames, while the paullikeshismoviesandothercomictvastious mingles and chats. The jimdoesalotoftalkingandstrechingduetohissorelegious seems to be making a move towards terryunpredictabalus, in attempt to make contact. Why this is quite amazing, he seems to be trying to attract the terryunpredictabalus into dancing teh cha cha with him. terryunpredictabalus stares him down, and jimdoesalotoftalkingandstrechingduetohissorelegious leaves, rejected.

Im goign for my tea break in teh back of teh land rover, and will return for the next thrilling conclusion the next time we have , i.t.

Originally posted by Darkillion
    jeffers is gay by the way. and gets angry when his hat is stolen
    Hey now, my sexuality is not in question here!!! My hat is one of my most cherished possessions (spell?), of course i'll be upset!!!

(David attenborough voice)

Hey we are for the final installment of 'behavioural patterns of the creatures affiliated with the radiators'. Just to remind you the creatures we have encountered so far are -

terryunpredictabalus
    danmcannposter/spam man
    pauldeehanlikeshismoviesandothercomictvastious
    jimdoesalotoftalkingandstrechingduetohissorelegious

1.p.m. - Feeding time. Once again the wonders of nature have flexed their organic muscles, and the behavioural patterns of terryunpredictabalus have transformed once again. He is now a happy go lucky scamp making witty observations and conversation with teh other creatures! Contact with jimdoesalotoftalkingandstrechingduetohissorelegious is now easy and flows like a babbling brook. After the stressful exertions of a ritual known as 'french class' pauldeehanlikeshismoviesandothercomictvastious lays in teh corner sapped of all intellectual energy. Not even enough energy left to eat , i mean maul his kitkat into a chocolatey pulp. danmcannposter/spam man has become rather violent in the midday sun, and sems to hitting another creature for domination of space. This creature/animal is too difficult to describe. And so we leave the group wallowing in the provision of heat.

I hope youve enjoyed teh documentary,a dn i will now be answering questions on a live webchat @ www.bbc.co.uk/chat/jim_the_super_duper_squidlibob_attenborough_like_man.html/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Arkan

dan mc cann, a.k.a captain planet the concubine, he's our hero..............

Advertisement