Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manakin, Excellent gig

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Arkan

sterile fish lighten up there lad - it ain't all doom and gloom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

jeffers, its a hat! a not a terribly nice one at that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

Much as I hate to, i'm gonna have 2 go with darren on this 1, Conor, lighten up about the damn hat!!!

damn right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

What damn hat?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

My hat is like my children man!!!
    Darren - You are a hat stealing scum bag!

Peter/Bryson/Hip Hop/Brys/Jensen/Claus/Topmoller/Bartholomew/Fatman - You suck!! You wouldn't even stay up the town with me!!! You suck!!!
    Twat!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

think the hat stealing business warrents a new thread lads?:cool: (teh cool figure is me)

damn good decision not to go up the town with you jeff. he would have been the proverbial third wheel. of in a car, the 6th wheel (ie: not even a spare)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

I wanted to give u some space, what the hell was i supposed to do, watch?? I agree with darren, it would have been a waste of my time, and would've made me look extremely creepy!!!

yea, but you already do. :D

a joke bryson. you wouldnt know what one is as your jokes suck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Manakin

Look at me. Im post no. 101

congrats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

i realised that this was finally fizzling out, so i thought i would post again prompting anyone who gets e-mail notification from teh thread to look at it again..lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

I used 2 get Emails from boards until 1 day i think i clicked on 'block' instead of 'delete' in hotmail!

Advertisement