Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McSavage wears geeky glasses lolololololol!!1/1?!!/1/1

Options
  • 11-01-2003 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Sooo... anyone else seen this comedian bloke? He hangs around Temple Bar with a guitar.

</thread starter of the year>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

The "insult everyone" man? He dislikes my hat.
    So screw him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

McSavage is the man, haven't seen him in aaaaages though.

Didn't he punch someone during his set?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

I've seen him twice by now - most recently today, yay! Disappointingly, the act was the same, but you can't beat abusing random passers-by. He felt up a little boy and everything. I want to a funneh bloke when I grow up!

He does seem to have a thing against teenagers in particular, though. Can't say I blame him. We are tits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

I LOVE THAT GUY!he is so so so funny.and wow!he's back!i haven't seen him since this time last year or something.yay for mc savage!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

god knows how many times i've seen that man's act...i can recite along with him at this stage. he used to be funnier, i think he's letting his semi-success get to his head because he's become even more of a pretentious asshole than he was in the beginning. it's hillarious when you see him walking around town with his kids though, it just seems so wrong...
    sHep :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement