Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N-Cube, GBA

Options
  • 23-08-2000 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

in case anyone hadn't realised the news about the two new nintendo consoles is coming out tonight. although u can get a pic of the GBA from dailyradar.com

it looks quite allright, and from the pics of mario kart advance alone i will get it smile.gif

Yossarian Lives
    PD Rank - Dangerous: 9

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

I give it the thumbs up. **** design coupled with a weird pad and GBA compatibility makes this one look much more promising then X-Box.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

dot for a Game Cube tech demo

[This message has been edited by Sico (edited 25-08-2000).]

zeldacube2.jpg

fuppin hell, check out those mario tech demo movs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful graphics.........
    That controller mightn't be visually the best but I'd say it'd be grand to use.

X-Box..........whats that smile.gif

PSwho? wink.gif
    NYOM

• Advertisement

Here, ppl, fuppin talk about this, it's good mad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

What a bunch of band wagon jumping muppets.
    Uhhhh Tech demo's , yes that will diswade me to buy a machine from nintendo , yes , i will completely forget the fact that the N64 was a pile of sh1t and i still can't sell the thing.
    Two months ago you were all waffling on about the X-box and how it was to destroy everything , hahahahaha.

Have a nice time drooling over pictures that nintendo always enhance , hell they made the N64 look like it could run a movie in its preview time.
    I'll stick with my ps2, its out for you soon and it'll probably go so widespread anyway that support will be out the ying jang for it, but by all means , keep drooling, hahahahahha

Advertisement