Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to know release dates for...

Options
  • 12-01-2003 12:37am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I need to know the release dates for these games or if they will ever come out in Europe
    Xenosaga
    Grandia Xtreme
    Lunar Legend
    Golden Sun: The Lost Age

I'm getting some stuff from america soon and want to get everything I need together. It will also decide if a mod chip for PS2 is worth it for import games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Have you checked the sites for the makers of the games. They uasually have the info on them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Okay - basically, Grandia Xtreme is pretty much confirmed, as is Golden Sun 2... and we EXPECT to see Xenosaga although there's no official line on this, just a couple of bods at the publisher going "oh yeah we're doing that".

Lunar Legend seems like the most unlikely of the bunch.

Given the ever-growing disparity between UK and US releases of RPG titles, I'd say that for someone with your gaming tastes a mod-chip is fast becoming a necessity.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Thanks shinji.
    Might as well get a mod chip while i'm at it. The hard parts finding somewhere or someone responsible enough to fit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Game.uk.com are usually purty good for release dates :)

Advertisement