Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zig & Zag and their delicious music

Options
  • 12-01-2003 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

i've a funny feeling there was a thread on thsi subject before, but that must've been ages ago cos i can't find it in the archives...

who remembers "Never Mind the Zogabongs, Here's Zig & Zag"?

fantastic album, and despite the fact that their target demographic was somewhere in the 7-12 years old age bracket, the songs were not only hilariously parody filled, but musically quite sound too! and it still stands up now and not only because of the whole nostalgia thing...

whatever happened the twins from that planet...? and how come they left their puppy behind???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I had it at one time but it was stolen from me by Anthony Bates!!!

I know where you live boy!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

outback boogie in malaybrawonga!! fink the funky fish was my email address for ages. zig and zag were wonderful...i miss them...:(
    sHep :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

As far as I know the same 2 guys do Podge and Rodge

Advertisement