Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gael Force

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Monty,

Well why dont you tell us who the FA are and what they are about. This is funny really, everyone is allying with everyone else, i heard a rumour that there wont be any battles this round wink.gif

[GF]Snaga

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Hmm, Some how I find that doubtful about no fighting, with the size of some of the alliances out there I'ld say fullscale wars are even more likely,

At the moment the FA(Furious Angles) is a defence alliance. Hinch(delta 9) is in charge of the alliance and the joker and myself are the 2 commanders Only the three of us will make decions regarding the alliance. At the moment, there is nearly one hundred member planets the bigger the alliance the less likelysome ones going to attack you. From looking at some of the galaxys in cluster 24 you can see a condensed version of what i mean(eg 24:24)

[FA]Monty[GF]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Well my view would be bigger is better BUT that said we cant really agree to be allied with your other crew Monty until our own alliance is up and running....GF is still only walking!!!

El Pres planetarion is a huge on-line web site based game.
    check it out @ www.planetarion.com
    Tis good crack.
    much slower than quake tho tongue.gif

N

And the Rail gun isnt as purty wink.gif

Monty : Hmmmm, joker eh, i assume its *the* joker? Could be interesting, but i think we should defo take shadows advice and consolidate ourselves first, otherwise we would just be B0rgified.

[GF]Snaga

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Alrighty, I joined up and am waiting for my password to arrive.

My name is "Dogbert" and my planet name is "Dreaming Tree".

Can I join your little alliance?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Seems to be taking its sweet **** time sending me a password

Andy
    I've put your profile E-Mail addy on the mailing list. If that is the wrong one to use let me know.
    wink.gif

[GF]Shadow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

People - should we try to get people from our galaxies to join the GF alliance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

im in, pity ive bin away for a while i missed everything smile.gif

irishman@iolfree.ie

[This message has been edited by irishassassin! (edited 15-07-2000).]

k your on the mailing list.
    N

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

OK I HAVE SENT The E-MAIL THING THANX TO GAMBLOR WHO GAVE IT TO ME ANYWAY IT LOOKS LIKE THE CLAN HASNT SETTLED DOWN YET AND I WAS JUST ATTACKED BY A BIG **** IN THE ALLIANCE FURY SO I NEED ALLIANCE COVER IAM IN A NEW ALLIANCE FATM ASWELL ANYWAY ILL HELP WITH ANY WEBPAGE NEEDS NOT VERY GOOD THOUGH BUT DONT BUY A DOMAIN NAME JUST GOTO CJB.NET AND THEYLL GIVE U A REDIRECT SERVICE 4 FREE u just need a host
    ~DX~

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ok,
    we also have [GF]pebble, [GF]macros and [GF]pigsey.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

can i join?
    i sent a mail to the list.

excellent site to find things to find all things planetarion
    http://tahmer.free.fr/planet/index.php3

MiCr0
    makes it easy to co-ord attacks wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

What's everyone's coords?

I'm at 35:13:10

The galaxy is ehhh strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Right, I need to know the e-mail of whoever is incharge of GF ( shadow methinks? ).
    My galaxy is quite good, although riddled with multiple alliances, I am nearly 2.5 million in strength and doing well. HOWEVER this other guy in the galaxy is nearly 6 million, he's our main man and is very sound ( Diglett ) and he's been treathened by some lad from TE who dislikes him from the last reset. Diglett was in conc. but not anymore and this lad ( aqeoux ) is threatening to attack Diglett, I know it's not directly related to me, but if Diglett falls, the galaxy might fall too. And it could be powerful, oh yes, it could be powerful. So anyways I have over 10k of ships, he has well over 20k of ships and with the rest of the galaxy we could muster up maybe another 50k of ships, but he might get attacked by even more than that. If I got some support ( wink.gif ) from you lads on this, then he might join GF, and he'd be useful , well useful, and if not, he'd be grateful anyway. So could you mail me ingame at 27:9:23 or getsome@oceanfree.net if you can give support. They could attack anytime now.

It's about a society in freefall....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Shadow's on holliers for the last 2 weeeks (back on Saturday I think). When he gets back, he'll sort the mailing thing out.

Kharn of Chaos Central
    27:23:1
    member: Gael Force, Furious Angels & Black Sigma

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Black Sigma, thats the 27 cluster alliance ?
    Me galaxy is a Black Sigma one anyway.

It's about a society in freefall....

Your welcome to join FA, nearly every other member of GF has smile.gif

what do i have to do in either case?
    didn't get any reply from the email addy above

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

my coords are 11:11:14 draffodx of heavans earth iam in a new alliance aswell FATM a break away group from the SAS
    ~dx~

Well I'm back...
    Unfortunately in my absence my account was deleted for inactivity so I am now back to square one.

In the beginning there didnt seem to be a lot of people expressing interest to be a part of the Gael Force alliance. There were some who were very verbal (Kharn, Snagga..etc) who really were pushing GF and there were others who quietly said that they would participate. However the alliance never had the prospect of becoming what it could have....
    so....
    I turned my attentions to Furious Angels...
    As Monty has already said most of the GF members have already joined FA and this alliance is actually starting to get quite big now.

If you want to join GF post your email address here in this thread..

If you want to join FuriousAngels then email me at neil@sisson.ws

N

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

whitewashman@darkforces.org

Shadow,

sorry to hear about your planet frown.gif

I was doing ok until I attacked some guy who had triple my fleet size and wiped me out, then the next day a conc came and attacked me. We fought him off but Im only just starting to recover. Back up to 1.5mill but my galaxy is prospering as a large FA galaxy at the moment smile.gif

Gwan FA!

Snaga of Omnia 27:19

yeah I was onto the PA admins and they have taken responsibility for it.
    They have said that they will move my new planet back into my galaxy and then sort me out with the rest....
    so fingers crossed!!

N

oh nice one.
    forget that, come to my galaxy, 27:19

We are a l33+ FA galaxy :P

Snaga

FA now has over 100 members smile.gif
    most planets are backing off from their targets when we defend them wink.gif which is a shame really because I wanted some new ships

well I got back into my galaxy again
    thanks be to fuk
    Now have to try ot get my resources back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

[GF]Q_Ball reporting for duty smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Draximus

Is there a site for FA?
    Id be interested in joining...

Please accept my sincere apologies for anything I say or do that may be construed as offensive as I slowly go F****** NUTS!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement