Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[GF] anyone want to help me out..even an email will help

Options
  • 03-09-2000 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭

I'm considering going over and giving him a good hiding, he's about half my size so he sounds like a plum target, plus Ive got a good reason smile.gif

I'll check him out, my fleets back in 2 hours so I'll post again when I decide what Im doing.

I am inflatible !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Well I'd gladly go for him BUT Ive discovered an old enemy of mine in his galaxy............ 3 BlueTuba FragTopia* Frag 4162 38.094.028 at 38 million he'd definately want to defend when he saw where the ships were coming to, and probably some of his Blue Tuba Mates frown.gif

I am inflatible !

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

thats why i am looking for a lot of support frown.gif
    any way, at the moment, hes raiding my roids.
    shame, coz id sent my fleets out, and if i could turn em around and send em over to my place id have him sorted. thats what happens when you sork on a sunday and get up early and are bored smile.gif

howver, if you want to defend 34:5:2 feel free,
    incoming from 1:5:7.
    hes hitting me while my fleet is away as well. he will go down when i get my fleet back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

What game are you playing? sounds good smile.gif

I warned you! But did you listen to me? Oh no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, its just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Planetarion........www.planetarion.com
    Space based real time game with upwards of 30,000 players.

I am inflatible !

• Advertisement

by the way, theres someone on the rampage who is generally being annoying. doing the newbie bashing picking on people who are 10 time ssmaller than him. i think i'll take a pop at him. anyone else interested in having a massive scale-down of this *******?
    his co-ords are 13:3:9 i think and his name is potato forever. about 4 million in score.
    Planet Name Potato Forever! Leader The Clever Tuna
    Score 4930946 Metal 1129250
    Crystal 89500 Eonium 652250
    Constructions 23 Research 20
    Metal Asteroids 380 Crystal Asteroids 171
    Eonium Asteroids 64 Unknown Asteroids 593
    Fleet Size 11181 PDS Size 240
    Interceptor 3675 Torpedo 1197
    War Frigate 1337 Destroyer 123
    War Cruiser 68 Battleship 41
    Spider 1133 Unknown 56
    Thief 3102 Pirate 61
    Unknown 49 Cargo Ship 163
    Astro Pod 176

oh, and by the way, this blighter has sent his ship towards me, so if you log on in the next 3 hours, could you send him a message asking him to pull back. ive already got 2 others asking. maybe if he gets a lot of these messages he will cop on that maybe, just maybe he might get more than he bargained for...
    btw, hes attacking macros, so if you want a launch a full scale attack on him you should get a load of his roids. teach him smile.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement