Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

company car for 21yr old

Options
  • 12-01-2003 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭

what are the ods of a 21 yr old being given a company vehicle do ye reckon? when hiring would they go for someone older and not insure that age?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

I'm 21 and have a company van, 1.9 and I've had it for about 20 months now. Funny enough, even though I am the youngest in the company by about 10 years, I'm not the most expensive to insure !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭tech

Well I been driving a company van with over 2 years I got it first just after my 21st Birthday, Insurance should not be a problem if you can do your job, A full licence is a great help tough

1.9 Diesel Van 306

Good look with the job

Advertisement