Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Messiah II

• 12-01-2003 11:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

Did anyone see the conclusion of Messiah II the murder mystery gripping stuff, though the way it was revealed who the killer was was a bit similar to Messiah I, brilliantally done though.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Did'nt watch it, too grim so I tuned to the other side to watch The Fall of Milosevic instead!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Big Ted

Is Ken Stott EVER going to cheer up?

Give him a boater and have him sing "The Sun Has Got His Hat On" before he tops himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I watched it and thought it was pretty well done. (Never saw the original Messiah)

The production was pretty slick and there was only an hour left when I had figured out who was the murderer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Have to disagree. I thought Messiah 1 was very wel done.

Messiah 2, on the other hand, was totally unbelieveable and completely full of holes!! The ending was pretty predictable and totally dissapointing.

Advertisement